At Nathaniel Newton, we offer a wide range of after school clubs, including sport, art and craft as well as other clubs such as board games club and construction club. During the time the children are at our school, we aim for them to be able to take part in a variety of clubs in order to gain new experiences. Our clubs are very well received by the children and currently 95% of our year 2 children have taken part in at least one club. Each half term, there is a different set of clubs on offer, some of which are new, others that are offered periodically throughout the year and others that are ongoing throughout the year. Reception children have the opportunity to access after school clubs from the Easter of their reception year.
How to book an after school club
We operate an online system for you to book your child(ren) onto our after school clubs. All clubs will be on a first come, first served basis. In order to ensure fairness for everyone we restrict the number of clubs that can be booked.
We make a small charge for our after school clubs to help towards the cost of external providers and resources. Sports clubs will continue to be subsidised by 50% through the sports premium funding. If you are entitled to Pupil Premium funding after school clubs will be provided free of charge. If you are unsure about this please see Mrs Williams in the school office.
Here is a guide as to how you book onto clubs
1. Navigate to the website https://nathanielnewtoninfant.schoolcloud.co.uk/
2. Log in with your details and your child's details. These must match what we hold for you on the school system.
3. Look for the current terms After School Clubs section.
4. Here you will find a list of all the available clubs and the year group they are for. Select the club your child would like to attend. Click ‘+’ to select the club you would like.
5. You will receive an email confirming your booking. You can also amend your booking if you need to.
6. If you are required to pay for the clubs, this charge will be added to your ParentPay account when club bookings close. We will let you know then payment can be made.
7. The dates the clubs are running on will be clearly stated, so please make a note of them. You will be able to log on at anytime to check the dates if you forget.
You can use the link below to acces the School cloud website
Below are some of the clubs that we run throughout the year with a brief description about it and some photographs of the children enjoying the activities.