WELCOME TO RECEPTION!
Home learning in the event of self-isolation
In the event of your child having to self-isolate, school work is available below.
Further to this please see the ‘Useful Links’ below to give you further educational resources and games for your child to engage with whilst unable to attend school.
If you have any questions or need any further support please contact the school office.
Nathaniel Newton Infant School
Fine Motor Activities -http://therapystreetforkids.com/fm-strength.html
Phonics RWI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yln6PpV1G1I
Phonics Support - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7sW4j8p7k9D_qRRMUsGqyw
Reading Website - https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/reading/ Oxford Owl has lots of free e-books for children of different ages.
Maths Website - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games (Caterpillar Ordering, Teddy Bear and Under the Sea Counting)
Autumn Term 2
Our topic this half term is called 'Let's Party!'
Please find below our topic plan and homework for this half term :)
- Early Learning GoalsPDF File
- RWI rhymesPDF File
- Topic Fact Sheet - Let's Party!PDF File
- Reception Autumn 2 Let's Party! HomeworkPDF File
- Self isolation Planning 5th and 6th NovPDF File
- Self isolation planning WB 09.11.20PDF File
- Self isolation planning WB 16.11.20PDF File
- Birthday Party PicturePDF File
- Kipper's Birthday PPPDF File
- Self Isolation Planning WB 23.11.20PDF File
- 30.11.20 Self Isolation PlanningPDF File
- 30.11 The Christmas Story OrderingPDF File
- 30.11 The Nativity StoryPDF File